check them out! september sponsors



grayflowers


kwilliams

Do you live in or around Harrisonburg, Virginia? Kelly is running two awesome promotions for you!

*Like Kelly Williams Photography on Facebook between now and October 1 for a chance to receive a free session package of your choice, for yourself or as a gift! The winner will be chosen at random and must be within 30 miles of Harrisonburg, VA or willing to travel.

Kelly Williams' Photography is offering 30 minute Fall mini sessions on October 15 at Silver Lake Mill in Dayton, VA from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. (rain date will be October 16). Cost is $95.00 per family and includes a disk of all images (custom edited) from your session. Apple cider and yummy fall treats will be provided. To book your session or for further information, please visit online or email Kelly at klwilliamsphotography@gmail.com.







grayflowers

missy's photo


My name is Melissa (a.k.a. Missy), and I am a wife to my darling hubby Jason and a new mother to my beautiful little angel Elizabeth (we like to call her Betsy). 

When I first became a mother and I began my maternity leave, I knew immediately that I did not want to go back to work full time. I wanted to be a full time mom AND try get back to my first love - painting. Betsy inspired me to specialize in portraits of babies and children when I decided to paint a portrait of her when she was only 9 weeks old.

I have a bachelor's degree in Art and I have been painting for 20 + years. It is my true passion. 

Please let me know if you would like a custom portrait painted. All you need to do is send me a photo, and I will recreate it into a original work of art. You can visit my website or my facebook page.




grayflowers

striblings

Hey there! I'm Mandy! I live in the fabulous southern town of Nashville, TN. 
I am wife to Jake and mom to the most precious, prettiest babies you will ever meet: 20 month old boy/girl twins, Josh and Jules.


Although it took them a while to get here (2.5 years to be exact), they were definitely worth the wait. I fully admit to being an addict to blogs, photos and coffee. Please come join us over at my blog for some fun, fashion, some cuteness, a lot of fabulous.








Want to be considered for sponsorship on this blog for the month of October? Just send me an email: rMeghann@me.com. My email works if you just want a penpal, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment