sponsor bumble in june



bumblead


Lookout, internet. I'm getting organized.

Do you have a blog, etsy shop or business that'd make a cute decoration on the side of my page? Yes?

Want to be a sponsor for the month of June?

Since the Bumble took flight in January 2009, it's become a daily read for mommies and moms-to-be across the globe. According to Sitemeter (as of 4.19.11), every day we average 4,058 page views from 810 different readers, which includes viewers percolating in from the well-known sites Top Baby Blogs and YouTube.

We're everywhere
Twitter - 1,190+ followers
YouTube - 5,140+ subscribers
Facebook - 890+ likes
Google friend connect - 590+ followers
Top Baby Blogs - Currently ranked # 7


adness


Let me help you get noticed! Email me at rMeghann@me.com. Acceptance for June sponsors will close 6.3.11 & ads will run June 5 - July 5.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg, your blog is lovely and ah so sweet! :)
    I wanted to ask you earlier about the traffic on your blog, but I figured it might be inappropriate to ask you through a comment. So, it had to go.

    ReplyDelete